National Leadership Summit exists to promote brotherhood and unity in Christ by engaging the nationwide brotherhood, developing the next generation of leaders, and advancing the cause of Beta Upsilon Chi.
Due to COVID 19 restrictions across many of our campuses and for the safety of our chapter officers NLS will look different than ever. NLS will be held virtually online November 6-8, 2020.
Here’s what our brothers can expect:
- The BYX Foundation will provide each chapter $750 to cover food & lodging expenses for the weekend
- Large Group Speaker sessions will occur Friday and Saturday night
- Specialized speakers and sessions for each officer to equip with vision and training
- Time reserved for the new chapter officers to connect and plan for Spring 2021
- Growth and interaction with their brothers nationally through breakout sessions and times of united prayer
We aim to impart our next generation of officers with the same preparation, training, and encouragement NLS has always provided despite the challenges of the current pandemic. The BYX Foundation is raising $1,000 for each chapter to cover the expenses for our new officers. $750 will go directly to our new officers to cover travel, lodging, and food, and $250 will cover the expenses of leadership training resources and administration of the weekend.
While we are unable to gather as one national fraternity in person, our spirits are still high for the preparation and training that NLS provides. Will you invest in the 2021 BYX officers with your gift to the BYX Foundation today? Your tax deductible gift is helping raise up the next generation of Christian men.